On-Line Registration Instructions
Pelham Rec Soccer has chosen SportsPilot for its online league management solutions. THE FIRST TIME you register through this system, you will need to set up your family account. You will only need to do this once and it will save you having to fill in the same information every time season you register for soccer. Please read the instructions below before starting to help you navigate through the registration with our new system.
1) Click on the Registration Link below after reading all instructions
2) On registration page, click ‘Create New Account’; if you've already created an account, then you may login, or request to have your login sent to you
3) You will first enter the main parent/guardian on the account; this person will be the main point of contact with any information coming from Pelham Soccer; you will also set your own login for the family account
4) After the initial parent/guardian is added you will be at your family account page. Next you will need to ‘+Add Parent/Guardian’ to the account. MAKE SURE TO ADD ALL PARENTS/GUARDIANS AND THEIR E-MAIL ADDRESSES SO THEY RECEIVE THE E-MAIL NOTIFICATIONS THROUGHOUT THE SEASON!!! Then continue with ‘+Add Child’. The family account can have multiple parents/guardians and multiple children.
5) Once the family account has all members added, you can start to register for any open programs simply by click ‘Register as a Player’ next to the child’s name. This will take you through a few selection screens, at which point you will have to agree to the Terms of Service for Pelham Soccer and SportsPilot, fill out the remaining registration form, and verify that all the information you are submitting is correct.
6) After you submit information for each registrant, you will return the family account home page, and will now have a pending invoice stating that there are ‘Items Pending for Checkout’. You can register all members of the family before continuing to the checkout page.
7) When you are ready to checkout, simply put in your credit card information and hit submit.